About the Scholarship
Every year American High School BPO provide a scholarship to Senior students to help them financially. The scholarship funds will be held by the American High School Band Parents Organization and presented to the winning scholarship recipients upon completion of the first quarter/semester of college.
Information and Instructions
Two scholarships in the amount of $500 each will be awarded.
Scholarship recipients must request the funds by February 1stt of their College Freshman year, or funds will be reverted to the American High School Band Parents Organization.
All applications will remain confidential and will be considered the property of the American High School Band Parents Organization Scholarship Committee.
All decisions by the Scholarship Committee will be considered final.
- The applicant must be an active or a former participant in the music program at American High School.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- DEADLINE for submission is April 2, 2021, at 3:00 p.m.
- Submit the packet to Mr. Wong in a sealed envelope. We’ll arrange a drop off facility if needed OR Send all scanned images to email@example.com
Additional documentation required
- Original essay – 350 words maximum, typed, and double-spaced on the following topic: “How has participation in the American High School music program affected you?”
- One copy of your transcript
- Make sure to write the last 3 digits of your student ID on the header of the application.